Follow me! :)

Follow

The post BETT post

Hey!

So this is my post-BETT blog post! I had a great time at BETT if you managed to go yourself I hope you saw some of the fantastic things I did!

It was so big I didn't get to see everything. I totally missed the Minecraft area which is a shame as I would have loved to see that. But I did get to dance with a robot that had some very smooth moves....

It really was fun and I would recommend going next year to everyone.

I gave my talk at the TES stand and I was really nervous but I've been told I didn't look it (I'm sure people were just being kind...) in case anyone didn't make it and they are interested I re-recorded the talk with my slides and the video is on YouTube.

I hope you are all having a fantastic week and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin by clicking here:

Follow

Image result for bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow