Follow me! :)

Follow

Wish me luck...

After my last ranting post, this is going to be a much nicer, calmer post.

But not a happier one I'm afraid. I have my dentist appointment tomorrow and in case you didn't know I am so scared of them I think I might die! http://beforecharlees30.blogspot.com/2011/04/big-scary-bad-dentists.html

On the plus side I managed to spend a (little) bit of time with my cousin and arrange a time to properly get together!  I also had the next treatment on my tattoo. So it's all coming on I will do a proper post with pics of teh progress on my tattoo soon. That is if I survive tomorow!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you survive your dentist appointment, Charlee? Hehe... You shouldn't be afraid, you know. Dentists are doing their best just to provide their patients good dental health! You should've faced that fear a long time ago anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived! I know the theory behind face your fear but I face my fear every six months and it makes no bloody difference!

    Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me! :)

Follow