Follow me! :)

Follow

Goodbye November

Well there it is the end of November, and if you haven't already been bombarded by Christmas decorations and carols you will be now!

School get's so crazy at this time of year but it is lots of fun. I have to say the nativity is getting a little out of hand.... Aliens! Aliens!!?? I know we need more parts but maybe just add a few more cattle. Do Aliens really need to visit the baby Jesus? Oh well at least the kids look all cute and green.

Happy December everyone and here's my good news for today:

Big Christmas Sale! I am really excited to be included in the TES Christmas Bundle Sale. It is running from now until the 17th of December with up to 80% off products so jump on over and grab a bargain.

It's Christmas!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow