Follow me! :)

Follow

TPT Huge Seller Challenge - Week 1

So I have signed up to the huge seller challenge over at www.teacherspayteachers.com. This week the challenge was to make over a product that needs a bit more life.

Sooooooo I have given my English unit of work on recount writing a bit of a make over. (here: Whole unit on sale!) This is a whole unit of work on recount texts. Exploring them, analysing them and writing them.

I am still learning about the best covers to use and playing around with fonts but I think I prefer the simple straight forward look.. what do we think?

Whole Unit! On sale!
The product is also on sale until Friday.

Happy challenge everybody taking part!

Whole unit on sale!

4 comments:

  1. Great changes! Makes your product more clear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That definitely looks great! Good luck with all your challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you too! Some times we all just need a bit of motivation!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me! :)

Follow