Follow me! :)

Follow

It's Freebie Time!!!




I have recently started to expand my online products into clip art. I say 'I' but these are NOT my drawings my drawings look like this:

Embedded image permalink



A friend of mine who is amazingly talented has started to draw my clipart for me and I am selling it in my store. Please hope over and have a look on TPT.

Now to the freebie from the title! To get the clipart side of my store rolling I am giving away my Christmas clipart product for FREE. Yep FREE!

Cute Colored and BW Christmas Clipart

If you would like a copy of this product all you need to do is click follow on this blog and then email me at thegingerteacher@gmail.com and I will send you a copy straight back. My friend is incredibly talented and she has lots of plans for future products so I hope to do many more blog posts like this.

Take care everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow