Follow me! :)

Follow

The List

Ok here it is...

  1. I will start a blog and keep it updated (even if I'm the only one to read it!)
  2. I will learn to drive a manual car again (been driving automatic so long I've forgotten how)
  3. I will cook a fancy pants meal for blokie
  4. I will finish the current WIP
  5. I will finishing editing my other WIP
  6. I will CLEAN the kitchen bin properly (it really needs it)
  7. I will start some form of exercise and get a bit fitter
  8. I will scan my photos onto disks
  9. I will increase my collection of articles and try and write one at least once a week
  10. Finish my degree
  11. Register with a new dentist
  12. Register with new doctor
  13. Mow the front garden
  14. Sort out the junk in the child's bedroom
  15. Either make proper contact with or delete my FaceBook friends
  16. Sort out the boxes in the loft
  17. Sort out my personal draws at work
  18. Use up my free photo prints I was given when I signed up to online offer thingie
  19. Go and see my neighbour (haven't made time for her in a long time...)
  20. Get my shoes heeled
  21. Get the zips and seams and things fixed on all those clothes I love but can't wear
  22. Get my tattoo removed
  23. Get AA membership
  24. Replace all the light bulbs in the house
  25. Dye my eyelashes - just to see
  26. Sort out the O/S on the laptop
  27. Organise the hall cupboard
  28. Sort out my Direct Debits so they all come out at the same time and I stop thinking I have money when I don't
  29. Organise some sensible 'work' clothes
  30. Plant some flowers
  31. Sort out ALL my hang bags
  32. Clean the wax off my bedroom curtains (instead of just hiding it behind the radiator
  33. Touch up the paint that has all flacked off the skirting
  34. Put all the clocks in the house to the right time
  35. Put up the mirror in the bathroom... I've only had it two years...
  36. Get the back gate fixed
  37. Figure out how to use the digital box thingies on all the TVs
  38. Fix the loose tile in the kitchen
  39. Make the garden sane
  40. Go to Paris on the EuroStar
  41. Get my hair cut
  42. Do something useful with my wedding dress
  43. Take the child ice skating
  44. Have a conversation exchange in Spanish
  45. Go roller disco-ing
  46. Spend some time with my cousin S
  47. Spend some time with cousin J
  48. Win a pub quiz
  49. Decorate my wheelie bin with nice stickers
  50. Move the boat engines!
  51. Make a YouTube video
  52. Get my eyes tested
  53. Do a self defense class
  54. Remove the wasps nest
  55. Organise my birthday...
  56. Organise the garage
  57. Sort out all my odd socks
  58. Sort out the radio in the car so I can listen to music I like
  59. Add ring tones to my phone
  60. Do something about the bush next to the front door
  61. Do something about my cat allergy

There you go I'm sure it will grow before I'm done...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow