Follow me! :)

Follow

Learning a manual car again

The one on the list about the manual car requires a bit of back ground. See I had my licence a very long time and just did nothing with it, nothing at all I drove zero miles. I was too scared until i was told to drive an automatic just to make it easier and wow it was easier, I was so pleased that i started to drive everywhere (after a bit of pushing).

The thing is now I think i might not actually be able to drive a normal car again I've forgotten how, starting to drive the automatic was scary enough but I will do it I will give it ago and in today's post I will share with you a little mini blog I wrote about getting the guts to drive a car in the first place...

http://doitinaweekend.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow