Follow me! :)

Follow

Ok, on to the writing...

I have a work in progress which is about a third way through the first draft and a 2nd which is in late editing stages and a 3rd which is currently sweating it out for a couple of months before I open it up and start work on it. I will finish all 3 of these books soon. This is a promise I have made to myself and in order to achieve this I have to do something about each one every day (well sort of....)

The one that I'm still writing I write 2000 words a day, usually in my lunch hour. This is my aim but ends up being around 1500 when I run out of time but there you go it's still a good goal.

The one in the later stages of edits I've been neglecting a LOT but I have decided to do at least 2 pages a day read through it again make notes correct bits and then add the changes to the master copy. This is something I am attempting at the moment but time always seems to run away with me....

As for the last one it will have to sit and stew for a while before I can even attempt to fix it, it's in very first draft right now and still has huge holes and problems but as it needs to live under the bed for a couple of months yet i don't need to do a lot with this which is good seeing as I have enough going on as it is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow