Follow me! :)

Follow

Day Ten of the Big, Ginger, Seller Challenge - Previews



Well here we are, we made it into the double digits!

Today's challenge is something I really need to work on and it is a biggie! I am terrible for making previews of my products, I just never seem to get around to it. I know I should make them at the same time as listing them but there just never seems to be a good moment and before I know it I have over 100 products that just don't have previews.

So today I am challenging us to make a fantastic preview for one of our products. Your preview can be a sample page or some pictures of your product in action or if you are feeling adventurous maybe a gif slideshow of your pages? However you decide to do it, get to those previews people!

Link up your previewed products below and  have a great weekend people.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow