Follow me! :)

Follow

Day Nine of the Big, Ginger, Seller Challenge - Proof Yourself!


Ok day nine! How are you all doing? Keeping up? Feeling motivated?

I know (or I hope!) we all proof read our products before posting them but there is nothing like coming at a product with fresh eyes. Today your challenge is to go back to a product you haven't touched in a while, it might be your first product produced or maybe the product you haven't ever revamped. Which ever product you choose, today you are going to proof read it again.

The reason I suggest a product you haven't looked at in a while is because this gives you a chance to notice any mistakes which seem to disappear when we know a product really well.

So today, go proof those products and make them as error free as possible. I wish you luck, health and happiness (I sound like a fortune cookie!)

Don't forget to link up your newly proofed product below.

Hang in there nearly the weekend...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow