Follow me! :)

Follow

Day 14 of the Big, Ginger, Seller Challenge - If This Then That (IFTT)


Well here we are, two weeks in to our challenge! It has gone so fast!

Today we are going to talk about automation. I know we are all really busy and anything which can save a bit of time is always appreciated.

Today I am challenging you to find a way to automate a part of your business. There are many, many ways to do this, too many to list here, however one great way to save time is using a great app called IFTT (If This Then That) I use this app every day to make my social media posts quick and stream lined. It works by linking all of your accounts together. As an example, when I post this blog post, my IFTTT account will pick up that a new post is on my blog and automatically post a link to it on my Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other sites. When I put Instagram pictures up they are pushed through to my Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. It is so quick and easy it saves me so much promoting time.

Your challenge is to find a way to automate it doesn't have to be IFTTT this is just the one I love :)

(I have nothing to do with this company BTW I just really think it is great!)

Comment or link up below with your great automated ideas






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow