Follow me! :)

Follow

Day 13 of the Big, Ginger, Seller Challenge - Message your followers


So it's Monday again! I know lots of you are actually on holiday bit spare a thought for us poor teachers still working away with another 5+ weeks until we break up for summer!

Anyway enough of that, onto today's challenge. Today we are going to send a great newsletter to our followers. I used to just send plain, kinda boring newsletters like this:

Hello Lovely People,
It’s me again, The Ginger Teacher. I thought it was about time we had another little catch up. So Halloween is over, everyone has been suitably terrified and now everyone starts preparing for Christmas! I do love Christmas with all the decorations and excitement and with so much going on it can be so hard to find time for yourself.
If you are looking for a bit of help and support with your English units you may be interested in my complete units of work in English. At my store you will find: Instruction Writing Unit, Persuasive Writing unit, Dialogues and play Scripts Unit and Recount Writing Unit. All ready to teach with everything you need included in the download.
I hope you all have a really fantastic November and keep warm!
The Ginger Teacher
P.S: Don’t forget to leave feedback on everything you buy to claim your credits off the next purchase

Then I came across this great tutorial again from Glitter Meets Glue on how to send fab newsletters and now my newsletters look like this:


So it is a great time for your challenge to be to vamp up your newsletters to followers. Side note - make sure you follow yourself to check that the newsletter arrived exactly as you intended.

Remember to link up below to remind people about your store or blog







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow