Follow me! :)

Follow

Periscope?

I do realise I am not exactly the most 'finger on the pulse' type person (the fact that I say things like finger on the pulse, just goes to show this.) But I do try and keep up with the latest social media trends.

I have been reading quite a bit about Periscope lately but no matter how much I read I still didn't really get it. It seemed a bit odd to me. I couldn't figure out why you would want to record a video that could vanish after 24 hours, I'm still not complete sure I understand snap chat.

After the young teacher conference in Brighton I have completely changed my mind! Periscope is so much fun! It is a bit like YouTube commenting in real time and I loved it. So anyone who is still on the fence or confused all I can say is just give it a go, join up and watch a video. Once you get going it will make sense I promise, all the articles I read couldn't really explain how it worked you just have to suck it and see! (Yes I really need to work on my down-with-the-kids-lingo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow