Follow me! :)

Follow

So, this seller event!

So I made it back from the seller event! (Only slightly tipsy!)

It was in a lovely little restaurant in Covent Garden. TES provided nibbles and drinks and it was really nice.

It was wonderful to meet so many other sellers and chat about the issue and excitement that comes with building an online business.

If you ever get the chance to go to one of these I highly recommend it.

It was after the couple of glasses of wine one of the TES team members asked if I wouldn't mind answering a few questions on camera.... I dread to think how that came out!

Over all lots of fun and they gave us some freebies! And a big thank you to the person who didn't want their freebie goodie bag because I offered to take it off the TES team's hands, I'm nice like that :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow