Follow me! :)

Follow

Don’t let the minority run the show!

Another riot post sorry people but it’s all over the place now (and bored at work I’m reading constant updates!)

I’m proud of the residents that have stood up for their communities and high streets. I’m particularly proud of the Millwall fans that came out and patrolled Eltham high street. A group of people that are always portrayed as trouble makers it’s nice to see them doing the protecting. And as the man in this video says ‘we are just protecting our own’



I’m proud of the people that came out with brooms and bags and worked together to clear up the mess. The people that have offered to help in any way they can, these are the important things to see in all this rioting mess, the people that care. It is a minority that have caused this problem a minority that are working together to cause hell, but the good people can work together too and there are more of us then you!

London might have suffered but rioters and looters won’t win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow