Follow me! :)

Follow

Come on London

It’s so sad to see these rioters and looters burning London. It’s an emotional time and it is scary, people’s homes and business’ are being destroyed. I have watched for the past three days as the riots have spread further and further and it makes me feel sick.

On the other hand the support and community from people offering their homes and help in clearing up the damage is great. The good decent people out number the bad but they are just quieter about it.  If you want to help there are lots of opportunities:

The #riotwombles are organising themselves on Twitter to help the worse areas clear up and people are offering shelter for people that are homeless because of the fires.

http://catchalooter.tumblr.com/page/2 showing pictures of looters you can identify them or add your own to the collection.

Stay safe people too many people I love and care about are in London in dangerous areas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow