Follow me! :)

Follow

JUNE!

Today’s song on the way to work was Natasha Beddingfield Unwritten because it’s sunny and that felt like a sunny song.


Right, moving forward its June! Summer time, sunshine and ice cream and what not…

For June I will try and keep up with the things I have already started: the exercising and making sure my cousin comes out etc… but I need a new list so here it is:

  • Sort out my personal draws at work
  • Sort out the child’s junk
  • Go and see my neighbour
  • Replace all my light bulbs (even the lamps)
  • Get the back gate fixed
  • Go roller disco-ing
  • Get my shoes heeled

This month is also exam month so I am not going to put too much pressure on myself with this month’s goals. I think I can manage quite a few if not all of these even with exams!

Wish me luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow