Follow me! :)

Follow

Just keep swimming

The song I am playing on my iPod today: Heat of the moment by Asia – because I love Dean from Supernatural and in one episode he wakes up singing this every day.

Wow my Carroll post caused a bit of a stir, nice to know I’m not the only one that cares about stuff like this.

It seems strange sometimes that we (not just me all bloggers/ tweeters/ forum users) are actually connecting to people we have never met and the things that upset us or make us angry are shared.

Anyway, enough of that rambling, some more of this rambling. It is nearly the end of May which means I only have seven months left until my birthday! (where did the first half of the year go?) And while I am crossing things off my list every month I keep adding to it as well. I don’t want to stop adding to my list because they are all good goals to set myself so instead I’m going to work twice as hard on getting them crossed off. I am more determined today and I will get this list done. I know I can, I just need to put the time in and with a long weekend coming up that is just what I will do.

So for inspiration:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow