Follow me! :)

Follow

The fitness thing

The problem with getting fit is you have to do it all the time and my god it's boring! (or is that just me?)

But enough whining it has to be done so what have I done and what am I going to do?

Well I have discovered that if I leave five minutes earlier in the mornings and the traffic doesn't work against me I can drop my daughter at school and get back to the house and still have (just) enough time to walk to the station instead of driving! that is a good start except I've only managed it once so far. But if anyone has ever tried to hurry up a 12 year old you will understand why leaving early is very difficult!

Well as with everything it's a start although at this rate I might have to change this blog's name to 'before Charlee's 31'

On an unrelated subject, I now have 5 followers! 5!!! You lovely lovely people! And not one of you is my mum or the Blokie you are all actual strangers! :) (although not sure why mum and Blokie aren't following me mmm.....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow