Follow me! :)

Follow

Cheater!

Ok I will admit some of the entries on my list went on already highlighted but that's only because they were part of the list I had running in my head already when I did them, so I want them recorded here on my blog.

I will expand on some of them later but for now a little apology for my little bit of cheating.

I added to my list today and I think that might actually be it my big list of stuff, I quite like it, it's all long and shiny :)

Something very odd happened this morning, my article on women syncing up their periods suddenly became really popular at last count 1,516 views it's only just gone three here so that's in around 10 hours. I have no idea why everyone is suddenly so interested but there you go.... (no one has liked or commented tho hmmm) if you want to see what all the fuss is about, and please do tell me if you figure it out, the article is here: http://scienceray.com/biology/why-do-girls-that-live-together-menstruate-at-the-same-time/

1 comments:

  1. I hope you'll follow up here if you discover the source of that upsurge!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me! :)

Follow