Follow me! :)

Follow

Calling all resource sellers in and around London

I love connecting with other sellers and sharing ideas and advice, with this in mind I thought it would be great if we could all get together and have a coffee (or something stronger) and share our great knowledge!

So I have set up a free meet up event for teacher-sellers in Victoria, London on the 28th January.

If you would love to drop in that would be great. I have created an event on Eventbrite for 2 reasons - firstly so we can see who else is going and register interest (or if it will be just me in the pub alone) and secondly because I have started using Eventbrite for my events and I am enjoying playing with it!

So hop over and let me know you are coming. Can't wait to see you all!


Get a ticket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow