Follow me! :)

Follow

Five for Friday! 07/10/16

It has been a while and I have really missed this so today I am taking part in doodlebugs linky party Five for Friday. Where I let you all know the  5 important things I have been up to this week.

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]



Here are the five things I have been up to this week:

Divider 1

I have been getting used to an empty house as my daughter up and left me to go to university! I feel old and I miss her a lot! But at least she is working hard and having fun. What more could I ask for? I can't quite believe she is so grown up!



Divider 2

I have been ill this week and this has meant spending a lot of time coughing moaning and watching Netflix! I discovered Lucifer and have been watching it non stop... What can I say, the devil appeals to me!

Image result for lucifer



Divider 3

I am very aware that Halloween is sneaking us on us so this week I posted a new Halloween product! My spooky Grammar worksheets!




Halloween Grammar Worksheets



Divider 4

As I have been poorly for what feels like forever I haven't been running at all! Now this is both good and bad. Good because I hate running and it is lovely to have an excuse not to go do it, bad because I know I have to get back to it and I will be rubbish at it and hate the first run! Oh well I will get back at it soon.... Maybe tomorrow...

Image result for hate running






Divider 5


And lastly I am excited to have 93 followers on TPT! I'm excited to get to 100 then I will do something fun to celebrate!! A Sale maybe? Hmmm... If you want to help me out my store is here.






Please remember to follow me on Bloglovin  Follow

Image result for bloglovin
Have a Fabulous weekend everyone :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow