Follow me! :)

Follow

30 days!

A while ago I listened to this TED talk:


This concept of a 30 day challenge really interested me. I do like to do things that have an actual end date because I feel like if I can get to the end the hard bit in the middle isn't so bad.

With this in mind I set myself a small 30 day challenge. As it started with a TED talk I decided I would listen to a new TED talk every day for 30 days. I have the TED app so I just chose random and each day listened to a new talk. It was really inspiring and I am pleased I did it.

Now that the 30 days are up, I still listen to them quite often (not ever day now) so I guess this guy is right if you do something for 30 days it becomes a habit.

This TED challenge was quite a while ago for me so I think it might be time for another. I have decided that I will find and read a new teacher blog ever day for 30 days. I will try and comment on as many as I can and take away some good idea or piece of advice from each.

So to kick start me I hopped over to 123 Bilingual Maths This is a new blog that has just started and it is fun. It is a great blog to start me off.

Wish me luck.

Have a go at your own 30 day challenge, see what you can turn into a habit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow