Follow me! :)

Follow

Back to blogging

I have been a very bad blogger the last few months, but I have had very very good reason!

There was a secret mission on my before 30 list. I couldn't put it out in the public because I wanted to retrain to become a teacher! I am now on my way to my new career and it feels great! this was a big huge part of my list and I am so pleased to be making my way towards it!

Apart from the career stuff I have only 3 days left and I need to take a good look at my list and see where I've got done and also the things I didn't even get close to doing!

Sorry its a bit long

I will start a blog and keep it updated (even if I'm the only one to read it!)
Well I kind of did this I haven't been great lately but I did it!

I will learn to drive a manual car again (been driving automatic so long I've forgotten how)
Nope didn't do this, I just stuck with the manual oh well

I will cook a fancy pants meal for blokie
Yep did this - more than once!

I will finish the current WIP
Well I finished it in first draft so I'm gonna let that count

I will finishing editing my other WIP
Nope only half way through oh dear

I will CLEAN the kitchen bin properly (it really needs it)
Yep although it does need it again now

I will start some form of exercise and get a bit fitter
I've started to be a bit more active, but this actually happened by accident as I am no longer sat at a desk all day!

I will scan my photos onto disks
I did a lot of these not all but a lot and that's good enough for me




I will increase my collection of articles and try and write one at least once a week
Nope with the new job I just have no time!

Finish my degree
I did it, I did it, I did it!

Register with a new dentist
Yep I was brave



Register with new doctor
Did this too

Mow the front garden
Didn't happen although now it's winter its kinda dealing with itself :)

Sort out the junk in the child's bedroom
Done and done! even got around to decorating it for her!

Either make proper contact with or delete my FaceBook friends
I mainly opted for the delete option but at least I trimmed by friend list

Sort out the boxes in the loft
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha yeah like this will EVER happen!

Sort out my personal draws at work
Well yep I did this coz I left lol

Use up my free photo prints I was given when I signed up to online offer thingie
Nope still haven't done this...

Go and see my neighbour (haven't made time for her in a long time...)
Yep spent time with her

Get my shoes heeled
Well kinda I got new ones in the end

Get the zips and seams and things fixed on all those clothes I love but can't wear
Nope they are still waiting to be fixed

Get my tattoo removed
I'm gonna count this as a win it is still there but I am working on it, in films it is gone in a day!

Get AA membership
Did it! Well Asda recovery but same thing!

Replace all the light bulbs in the house
I did this but now it's too bright and I use lamps

Dye my eyelashes - just to see
Didn't get around to this! I'm still on the mascara

Sort out the O/S on the laptop
Yep I'm windows 7 all the way now!

Organise the hall cupboard
Did this too, even decorated the hall at the same time!

Sort out my Direct Debits so they all come out at the same time and I stop thinking I have money when I don't
Didn't do this but that was intentional, I am now earning a lot less and I tend to pay my bills in bits and pieces now

Organise some sensible 'work' clothes
check :)

Plant some flowers
Nope still no green fingers

Sort out ALL my hand bags
Yep I emptied them and even threw some of them away go me!

Clean the wax off my bedroom curtains (instead of just hiding it behind the radiator
No they still hiding

Touch up the paint that has all flaked off the skirting
Yep I went on a bit of a decorating spree at half term

Put all the clocks in the house to the right time
Job done :)

Put up the mirror in the bathroom... I've only had it two years...
I'm counting this as a win as I decided I didn't want to anyway, it now hangs in my mums bathroom

Get the back gate fixed
It's fixed works and everything

Figure out how to use the digital box thingies on all the TVs
nope they are still useless silver boxes under my TV sets

Fix the loose tile in the kitchen
yep no more nails is my friend

Make the garden sane
Ha hahahahahahhahaha One day I will post a picture of my garden, I have actually lost people in there its so over grown

Go to Paris on the EuroStar
Yeah baby! I love Paris!

Get my hair cut
Yep its not too short though nice and healthy

Do something useful with my wedding dress
Does stuck in a box, in my loft count? hmmm fail I think

Take the child ice skating
I haven't actually done this yet but we have booked it for my actual birthday so it's a win!

Have a conversation exchange in Spanish
I did this and it went really well

Go roller disco-ing
I still want to do this but just haven't organised it yet!

Spend some time with my cousin S
Yep did this, will need to see her more but its all good

Spend some time with cousin J
I actually managed to do this too he is a hard one to drag out but once we see him its fun!

Win a pub quiz
I didn't get to do this

Decorate my wheelie bin with nice stickers
Nope this didn't happen

Move the boat engines!
AGGGHHHHHH I did move them but they have started to drift back! Still a win though

Make a YouTube video
Yep, not a great video but still I did it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkdQf8xfEpU&context=C2707aADOEgsToPDskJ1OlwURr1fF-mK0GRIDbvd

Get my eyes tested
Yep and now I wear my glasses (most of the time)

Do a self defence class
I only went to the one and it nearly killed me but at least I went

Remove the wasps nest
Nope but its winter so they not bothering me right now

Organise my birthday...
I did and it was fantastic

Organise the garage
Nope, in fact the garden is so over grown I don't know if it's still down there!

Sort out all my odd socks
I did this, but they are collecting again...

Sort out the radio in the car so I can listen to music I like
it's broken and I can't afford a new one right now so this is a fail

Add ring tones to my phone
I did this and it makes me very happy!

Do something about the bush next to the front door
I hacked it back a bit I'm taking that as a win

Do something about my cat allergy
I did a medical trial and it did help a little I'm not cured but I am better so I count this as a win.

So there you go, I managed to do 41/61 I think this isn't actually a bad score I only have 3 days left of my 20s so I doubt I'll manage the last 20 but there is always next year!

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comments:

  1. What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've
    found It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads.

    I'm hoping to contribute & aid different customers like its aided me. Great job.

    My web site - link

    ReplyDelete

Follow me! :)

Follow