Follow me! :)

Follow

Pinterest and Bullet Journals



I have to say I love Pinterest! It is my biggest time suck. I have Tailwind to post my own pins (and a tribe if anyone would like to join) but I can just open up Pinterest and suddenly it is an hour later and I'm looking at pictures of unusual avocado recipes!

(seriously who is making this stuff??)

One of the things I have really noticed I do with Pinterest is to collect pictures and ideas of things I will never do! My boards are like a crazy wish list of beautiful homes I will never live in, food I will never cook and lessons I will never get to teach... Sigh

All of this leads me to bullet journals. I love the way they look. I have a huge board full of great bullet journal ideas and I add to it constantly, the only trouble I have is actually making one. I buy the most beautiful notebooks and stationery, which would be perfect for a bullet journal, and then I tend to just kind of look at them....


(look it is just soooo pretty!)

I don't know why this is such an issue for me but I have started to investigate digital bullet journals and I think I have found the perfect combination for me! I am too messy to make a pretty handwritten journal but my lists, ideas, goals and plans can easily be put into a digital version. For a detailed explanation and great tips I can highly recommend this blog post over at lifeismessyandbrilliant.com 

Let me know if you use bullet journal handwritten or digital, I always love pictures and tips!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow