Follow me! :)

Follow

Day 15 of the Big, Ginger, Seller Challenge - Fix your Facebook



Half way through! Welcome fellow challengers, I am feeling playful today it is hump day but I am feeling pretty good.

Today you are challenged to fix up your Facebook business page. If you don't have one for your store, today is the day to set one up. If you have one, take a good look at it and see the areas you could improve; are your store details up to date? Have you included a great cover photo which shows your store personality? Are you using your page's call to action button?

While over at Facebook you can also have a little search for interesting groups to join, I have found so much great advice and connections from my Facebook groups and would always encourage people to join.

Remember to link up below :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me! :)

Follow