Follow me! :)

Follow

Five for Friday 20th November

Happy Friday! Woop woop! how pleased am I that it is Friday?? I am absolutely thrilled!

So for the second time I am participating in the lovely doodlebugs linky party Five for Friday. Where I let you all know the  5 important things I have been up to this week.
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]


Here are the five things I have been up to this week:

Divider 1

I had my first Zumba class! It nearly killed me! it was fun but I really struggled, my friend who goes a lot told me it gets easier.... I'm not sure I believe her.


I would just like to point out I look like none of these people Zumba-ing.

Divider 2
I have started to create and upload Christmas Products! I know it's a bit early but better to get a jump on these things!
Christmas Descriptive Poems Complete Poetry Lesson for Englishhttps://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Christmas-Descriptive-Poems-Complete-Poetry-Lesson-for-English-2200869


A complete English language, poetry, lesson based on Christmas. Children will write a poem using describing words.

Divider 3
Ginger Teacher Pens!! Ginger Teacher Pens! My wonderful, lovely man brought me Ginger Teacher pens!


 photo IMG_4004.jpg
It is his great way of showing me how much he supports me in my business :) Awwwww




Divider 4

I gave an interview with TES and the video is now on the TES blog! So that is very exciting! Except I look a bit over excited and I sound like a chipmunk but... Oh well can't have everything!
TES Blog






Divider 5

And lastly a sad note, following the tragic events in Paris last week my thoughts have been with those affected by terror attacks.

4 comments:

  1. Your pens are adorable! Kudos to your hubby!!! I have two ginger daughters so I always look for clip art with red head kiddos. �� And congrats on your first Zumba class. I've never taken one, but they always look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It really was fun but such hard work!

      I love my pens they make me smile every time I look at them!

      Delete
  2. I think it's really cool that you were featured in the TES video! I'm an Australian teacher over here in the UK so it'd be good to keep in touch! I'm following you on Insta :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes would be lovely to stay in touch I am off now to follow you back!

      Delete

Follow me! :)

Follow